Advanced Layout and Scanning Consultant
What's the role?
The role of an Advanced Layout and Scanning Consultant is a technical role Hilti Marketing community. As an Advanced Layout and Scanning Consultant you will be focusing on sales of flagship products of Business Unit Measuring - Total stations and Scanners. You will work directly with the market reach (sales) team for lead generation, demonstration and sales of these high-end products to accounts based on a direct selling model to grow the Measuring Business Unit exponentially.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
Key Responsibility Areas:
1) Accountable for sale of Total Stations and Scanners by consultative selling ensuring high standards of product demos, maintaining long term relationship
2) Works with cross functional teams and management in target accounts including designers, engineers, project managers, purchase dept., lead engineers
3) Ensure proper training and post-sale support to the customer team
4) Examines economic and market trends and conditions that effect the company, and develop strategies to take full advantage of any changing circumstances
5) Maintain effective communication systems throughout the cross functional team including marketing, logistics, sales, finance, repair etc.
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process which enables your career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Engineer/Diploma (Civil and or Mechanical) with strong Commercial or business knowledge. 2-3 year experience in Sales of surveying equipment is preferred
- Demonstrate business administration experience for forecasting, budget, planning etc
- Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels and functions (internally and externally)
- Able to plan and prioritize effectively – able to develop and successfully implement actions in a complex market environment, ability to work as per time lines and deliver superior results under pressure.
- Technically savvy in standard Microsoft Windows applications.
- Long term commitment to the position for 2-3 years.
- Mobility: Extensive domestic travel across the assigned zone. International Travel may be necessary. Should be comfortable to take up international assignments in future.
If you are looking to build your career with a dynamic global organization, we look forward to receiving your application.
For more details on Hilti India’s wide range of Products & services visit www.hilti.in