Assistant Manager - Events
What's the role?
As a Manager - Events, you will act as a liaison across many functions and will be responsible for E2E events ranging from Small to Large Scale (internal & External), which requires Conceptualization, Co-ordination, Control (budget & Project), Culmination (on the day -action) and close-out (post event announcements & execution).
In future, we seek the growth of the person in endless directions, including and not limiting to leading the brand and communications along with events.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
1) Handling Physical as well digital events (Large Scale events i.e. Annual Kick offs, Mid-Scale events (Internal & External i.e. Sponsored Exhibitions and Internal Product Launch Trainings) and Small-Scale events i.e. Digital Webinars or Physical delegates or Booth Management
2) Oversee sponsor relationships, including managing calls and integrating sponsors seamlessly into events with all expectations met.
3) Establish a strategic approach to driving awareness through sponsored and internal events, work closely with brand, digital, social team and creative designer to have a 360, cross-channel approach to digital and physical events.
4) Collaborate closely with marketing and engineering department to understand the core product, services and messaging to be conveyed at events to target our key audiences.
5) Work closely with graphic designer to ensure collateral (print and digital) are created well ahead of time to be used for promotion on site, social and other digital outlets.
6) Do budget and ROI analysis event planning to assess strongest opportunities
7) Manage lead acquisition, processing, nurturing and follow-up to ensure that leads from exhibition, conferences, webinars are properly managed.
8) Maintaining Project Timeline and Calendar on quarterly basis
9) Support in Various Brand & Communication initiatives i.e. Corporate Magazines
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process which enables your career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate with 3-5years of experience of handling B2B events & Corporate Events.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Project Management Skills
- Strong communication and active listening
- Ability to lead the events with minimal supervision
- Apart from the above- also understand brand and corporate communications and have been exposed to the same (preferable)
f you are looking to build your career with a dynamic global organization, we look forward to receiving your application.
For more details on Hilti India’s wide range of Products & services visit www.hilti.in