BI Developer & Reporting Analyst
What's the role?
The Finance and BI Reporting role must build in-depth understanding of the businesses, strategy & priorities across
many dimensions to provide analysis and insights, identify key Value drivers and highlight the existing value gaps
with points of improvement. It has a lot of opportunity to directly impact the performance of the Finance business
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
1. Build reports based on the specifications from the business.
2. Role demands writing stored procedure, design and develop database structure
3. The work includes data extraction, data transformation, data load and data quality management
4. Proficient in building queries and setting up sustainable data extraction and update procedures for the periodic data refresh
5. Enhance existing reports regularly based on feedback from stakeholders.
6. Produce/distribute/automate recurring reports in an efficient and reliable way.
7. Exchange experiences and support other reporting specialists worldwide
8. Understanding business requirement and designing of new dashboards/cockpits on various platforms
Key Performance Indicators
1. On time distribution of report with 100% accuracy as agreed with business partner.
2. Create/Design/Enhance report as agreed with business partner
3. Translate the business reporting needs into an efficient and user-friendly solution
4. Grasp the business requirement and reciprocate them in the form of insightful reports
5. Proactively schedule status check updates with the stakeholders and seek feedback
6. Bring innovation in reporting landscape using new tool & technology
7. Ready to work in cross-cultural global team
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process which enables your career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- 1. Bachelor Degree with more than 3 years of work experience in business reporting.
- 2. BI Developer working as a part of BI/Reporting team and contributing primarily to MS SQL server development.
- 3. Strong expertise in back end database development (MS SQL Server)
- 4. Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- 5. Experience/know-how of SAP R3/ByD, SAP BW, VBA, front-end reporting tools, automation tools, distribution tools
- 6. Strong technical and communication skills, self-driven, open-minded
- 7. Curious and agile learner (act upon feedback, follow the technology trends in reporting)
- 8. Candidates having exposure Tableau, Power BI, R, Python etc. will be at edge
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”