What's the role?
To develop, maintain and publish MIS reports on Transportation performance for forward as well as reverse logistics by analyzing 3PL reports, Warehouse shipping details and internal system reports. To proactively monitor the performance, work on exceptions and provide inputs and recommendation to the team on daily, weekly and monthly basis to increase customer satisfaction by delivering on time every time with zero defects
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Publishing the 100% accurate daily shipment tracking details to all stake holders
• Developing and maintaining the performance data base for forward as well as reverse logistics
• Proactively monitoring the performance of critical lanes on weekly basis and publishing the reports to management
• Publishing the daily exception reports to relevant team member/s
• Engaging with customer, transporter and internal teams to resolve and close exception
• Proactively monitoring and publishing end to end transportation performance for VIP customers
• Highlighting the poor performing lanes and sharing the recommendation with management
• Monitoring the high aging – in-transit/RTO cases and following up till closure
• Providing the recommendation on transporter mix based on pin codes
• Creating the performance reports and dashboards of 3PL transport partner on monthly basis and participating in monthly reviews with 3PL partners
• Providing daily delivered shipment report to the team for COD and POD reconciliations
• Developing the team members on reporting and exception handling
• Supporting regional logistics team on specific requirement/ closure on exceptions Key
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process which enables your career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Skills and Experience
- • At least 1 to 3 years in relevant role in Logistics industry
- • Proficient in Advance Excel (Macro, VB and Hlookup), think-cell (PPT) and Microsoft access • Analytics background is an advantage
- • MBA preferred but not essential
If you are looking to build your career with a dynamic global organization, we look forward to receiving your application.
For more details on Hilti India’s wide range of Products & services visit www.hilti.in
“You get a unique opportunity to experience all different functions of the supply chain – and, for many people, to do it overseas. We really encourage our teams to challenge the way things are done. If you can make a process simpler, do it, show us.”