Finance Officer –AR
What's the role?
The role of a Finance Officer -AR will be to drive collection of the ASM by developing relationship with Sales Team and Customer and ensuring the profitability of an Area by timely collection and providing support / relevant reports to sales team
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
1) Lead AR analysis for the zones and work with ASM/Sales on finding improvement areas for collection
2) Conclude AR issues by meeting and escalating with senior management of customers
3) Drive collection of the Zone by close coordination with Sales Team and stringent follow-up with customers
4) To ensure collection of all the outstanding through extensive follow up with the Customer / sale team and ensure proper application of the same
5) Capable to conduct monthly review meetings with Sales Team along with the ASM / Sales Director
6) Capable to review customer Aging and drive the collection targets with ASM and ensure to over achieve the same
7) Liaising with the Customer/Sales team to resolve outstanding queries
8) Follow up for outstanding 'C' forms & update the entry in system
9) Open to visit customer for reconciliation of accounts to ensure appropriate Customer Ledger
10) Well versed with SAP application
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process which enables your career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Finance Graduate / Fresh MBA Finance with Good command on the credit control and collection process
- Person should have relevant experience more than 3+ Years with business acumen
- Good command on Ms Excel, Ms Power point and SAP etc
If you are looking to build your career with a dynamic global organization, we look forward to receiving your application.
For more details on Hilti India’s wide range of Products & services visit www.hilti.in