Regional Finance Business Partner
What's the role?
The Role of this position is to build strong follow-up mechanism to ensure timely collection of customer overdue AR. Create more visibility in AR situation by building strong Analysis and circulating multiple and relevant reports to respective stake holders. The resource will be responsible to have strong AR steering mechanism, work closely with Sales team to ensure timely collection to keep DSO down.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
AR Collection and Reporting; - Good Understanding on AR process and collection follow-up methods - More than 2-5-year experience of Collection Follow-up and Reporting. - Through knowledge on calculation of DSO, AR Provision preparation of Aging reports.
- Good Knowledge on Accounting standards.
- Good in developing interpersonal relationship and Quick in developing relationship
- Capable to verify the application & agreement given by the customer & create new customer code
- Ensuring that Bank Guarantee get renew/in cash before expire date
- Good Understanding on all negotiable instruments i.e. BG, LC's and other payment methods.
- Open to visit customer for reconciliation of accounts to ensure appropriate Customer Ledger.
- Liaising with the Customer/Sales team to resolve outstanding queries.
- Well versed with SAP application.
- Report to HOD and provide fortnight or monthly report & preparing the target MIS reports related to
Payment Receivable/Outstanding/SALE comparison on MONTHLY bases.
- Have ability to handle the data and Track / Analyze Monthly, Quarterly and Year progress of AR,
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process which enables your career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- - Qualified CA with more than 3-5 years of experience
- - Minimum 3 years of experience in AR management,
- - Strong functional expertise in Finance and Analytical skill.
- - Advanced level knowledge in SAP/ MS Excel (have capability to build Micro)
- - Strong interpersonal communication skills
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”