Sr. Business Analyst
What's the role?
It’s an incredibly exciting time to join the Hilti Reporting Team! We are redesigning the future of reporting at Hilti and are looking for new team members to play an integral part in our digital transformation journey. As a BI Developer & Reporting Analyst , you will work in a global, multicultural, collaborative, fun, and agile work environment; you will be responsible for leading and managing internal and external front-end development tools and work on state-of the art reporting and dashboarding solutions.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
1) As a BI Developer & Reporting Analyst, you define business requirements and recommend solutions in the form of features/epics, user stories, and other document artifacts.
2) Data source identifications and management using SAP BW, SAP BW4HANA, Data Lake (SQL Server)
3) Development of dashboard using SAC, PowerBI, SSRS
4) Performa data source mapping. Ensure the expected flow of data from back end to front-end in cooperation with other developers
5) Provide updates on data products developments (current state, planned & phased out products)
6) Recommend on desirability, viability and feasibility of requested data products to support decisions driving reporting/dashboarding requirements.
7) Participates in global and region information management meetings/calls to align on priorities, development design and improvements.
8) Ask the right questions to drive innovation, simplification and reduce complexity
9) Manages release cycles and life cycle man agent of his/her data product range
10) Support & ensure a smooth change management to GPMs/RPE pre/post releases
11) Coordinate delivery of global and regional user stories/dashboards and produces regular and ad-hoc reporting
12) Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data
What do we offer?
Your responsibilities will be great and, with them, we’ll give you the freedom and autonomy to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results.
We’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process which enables your career progression as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork, ability and competitive drive, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Minimum bachelor’s in computer Science/Technology/Data Science, preferred Master
• Ideally 3+ years on job experience, OR graduate with proven internship record or project record
• Experience in one of the BI Software’s such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, SAC Cloud
• Work experience with SAP BW, T-SQL, SSIS, SQL Reporting Services, and VBA
• Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office, databases
• Solid experience in Database management and data modeling.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• R & Python programming skills is preferred
• High learning agility
• Interest to shape own role together with team lead
• Willingness to become "champion of dashboarding"
• Structured working approach
• General interest to understand business / end users "Who uses our products and what to they need?"
• Keen eye for details and aptitude for working with data and a high learning agility
• Strong storytelling skills / visual understanding
If you are looking to build your career with a dynamic global organization, we look forward to receiving your application.
For more details on Hilti India’s wide range of Products & services visit www.hilti.in